Idealease Full-Service Lease
Contact Maudlin International Truck & Trailer / Idealease to learn how a Full-Service Lease can be beneficial to your business.
Call us at 1-866-935-9899, or visit any of our Florida locations.
- All predictable maintenance is included in a full-service lease. This takes our customers out of the maintenance business and allows Idealease to be responsible for all preventive maintenance, oil and filter changes, lubrication, repairs, parts, labor, and tires.
- Lease equipment will carry your company logo and colors. Regular maintenance and vehicle washing's adds to the professional image your vehicles convey to your customers and others.
- Substitute vehicles can be provided when your regular trucks need to be out of service for a day or two. This valuable service can be included in your full-service lease rate.
- Budget-able costs are another advantage of a full-service lease. Your monthly lease payment is a fixed expense so you can predict your transportation budget for the entire length of the vehicle's term. Improve cash flow, increase productivity, conserve capital and address specific balance sheet and tax issues.
- At the end of the term, full-service lease customers merely return the vehicle to Idealease with no disposal concerns.
In addition to providing equipment and maintenance, the Idealease Full-Service Lease can include fuel tax reporting, licensing services, safety and compliance service, emergency roadside assistance and more. Full-Service Lease vehicle specifications are carefully designed to increase fuel efficiency, meet the demands of the application, and keep your trucks on the road.
Let us show you why leasing is a better way for your company to manage your transportation needs. Call today so we can develop a customized program to suit your business requirements.